Covid - 19 studio policies
1) Do Not attend class if you are not feeling well; sneezing, coughing, running a fever, etc… Staff is under the same guidelines; they will either get a sub or cancel their class.
2) You must wear a mask the whole time you are in the studio, including when we are practicing.
3) Upon entering the studio please use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk. Teachers will sign you in so you will not have to touch pens or papers unless you are a new student.
4) There are only 7 students allowed in the studio for a class. Mat placement has been clearly marked with tape on the floor. Please utilize those spaces only.
5) We will be limiting the use of props during classes. Please bring your own mat, blankets, weights and any other props you like to use with your practice. Limited props are available (blocks and mats) but if you use them, you must clean them thoroughly before replacing them.
6) Sign-ups for studio classes will be done on-line through Sign-up Genius. You must sign up to attend class in the studio! Please do not just show up at the studio, you will not be able to come in. If a class is full, you can still attend virtually from home. All classes will continue to be streamed live; a few will only be on-line and not in the studio.
7) If you have signed up for a class and you do not show, you will be charged for the class due to our limited space. If you must cancel, you need to do so 12 hours prior to the start of class.
8) If taking a class from home, please sign-in no later than 5 minutes prior to the start of class. Upon signing in, you will be placed in a waiting room that the teacher will have to admit you from. We will not be able to let you in once class has begun.
9) A pot of tea will no longer be provided, but you are welcome to use the hot water from the water cooler to make a personal cup of tea. And of course, cold water is always available for you.
10) The studio will be cleaned after each class, with specific attention to door knobs and other common surfaces.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and abiding by these new policies. We all need to do our part to take care of not only ourselves, but of each other. Namaste.